Current role at the Agora Center
I am working in an EU funded project called Public empowerment policies for crisis management (PEP) that identifies best practices in the community approach to crisis resilience, and gives directions for future research and implementation, including the use of social media and mobile services, to further citizen response.
I recommend Agora Center for...
We do excellent research on important topics affecting the society as a whole.
Publications by Jenni Hyvärinen
- Expert views on current and future use of social media among crisis and emergency management organizations : Incentives and barriers, Haataja, Matti & Laajalahti, Anne & Hyvärinen, Jenni, 2016
- Communication Concerning Disasters and Pandemics : Coproducing Community Resilience and Crisis Response, Hyvärinen, Jenni & Vos, Marita, 2016
- Crisis Communication Competence in Co-Producing Safety with Citizen Groups, Laajalahti, Anne & Hyvärinen, Jenni & Vos, Marita, 2016
- Enhancing citizen response to crises through communication : investigating expert views, Hyvärinen, Jenni & Laajalahti, Anne & Vos, Marita, 2015
- Perspectives on citizens' crisis communication competence in co-producing safety, Laajalahti, Anne & Hyvärinen, Jenni & Vos, Marita, 2015
- Developing a Conceptual Framework for Investigating Communication Supporting Community Resilience, Hyvärinen, Jenni & Vos, Marita, 2015
- Citizens' Communication Habits and Use of ICTs During Crises and Emergencies, Haataja, Matti & Hyvärinen, Jenni & Laajalahti, Anne, 2014