- Centre for promotion of literacy in sub-Saharan Africa II (2013-2015)
- Human Technology (2005-9999)
Current role at the Agora Center
My role at the Agora Center is twofold. Primarily I oversee the day-to-day operations of the open-access, international, peer-reviewed scholarly journal Human Technology. However, when time allows, I assist the Agora Center researchers who seek to publish in English by editing their manuscripts prior to publication.
Publications by Barbara Crawford
- External Assessors as “Reviewers” for Quality Assurance of Open Access Journals, Hurme, Pertti & Crawford, Barbara, 2017
- Book review: Shaules, Joseph (2015). The Intercultural Mind : Connecting Culture, Cognition, and Global Living, Crawford, Barbara & Simons, George F., 2015
- Internationalized campuses just don't happen: intercultural learning requires facilitation and institutional support, Crawford, Barbara & Bethell, Lloyd, 2012