Through emotions you can get closer to your customer and add more value for your business. Emotions are the next frontier for creating new business.
In this interdisciplinary seminar researchers from University of Jyväskylä present new approaches on why emotions are important for business - and how to do it?
Time and Location
Wed 21.8.2013, 11:30 - 13:30, University of Jyväskylä, Agora (Mattilaniemi 2), Lea Pulkkinen Hall, (4th Floor, B-Wing)
Presentations (à 10min)
- Emotions in Interaction Design: Transfer & Distinction. (PDF)
Prof. Pertti Saariluoma, JYU, Dept. of Computer Science and Information Systems
- Empathy – customer-centric business as future success factor (PDF)
Prof. Antti Hautamäki, JYU, Agora Center
- The Magic Square - Towards a future of emotionally-inspired business decisions. (PDF)
Prof. Vagan Terziyan, JYU, MIT Dept.
- Organizational drivers of innovation and emotional intelligence. (PDF)
Lecturer Vilma Luoma-aho, JYU, Dept. of Communication
- Emotional Business Intelligence: Data-driven path to customer proximity. (PDF)
Research Coordinator Sacha Helfenstein, JYU, Agora Center
At offer fresh food for thought and a light lunch!
The event is free, and targeted to business representatives.
Please register by Fri 16.8.2013 by email to Sacha Helfenstein (sacha.helfenstein(at)jyu.fi, 0408053108). Please include the count of people participating from your company.