Agora Project Forum organisation
- the APF meets weekly on Mondays 11-12 in Agora.
- Participants are managers, leaders, and researchers in Agora Center projects.
- Special guests are invited based on project collaboration and session theme.
- The APF agenda and meeting minutes are published under My AC: Agora Project Forum
In the APF sessions we focus on
- Creation of new research ideas and project plans
- Ongoing cases on and project results
- Funding opportunities and events
We welcome agenda topics and invitations to be proposed from participants.
"Because sharing and mutual awareness are the corner stones of co-creation and scientific excellence"
Mikko Henrik Pitkänen, Head of Project Management, mikko.h.pitkanen(at)jyu.fi